Following our last beauty post - our top Foundation||Finds - we wanted to share with you our favourite concealers to date.
A good concealer is essential for a flawless base and a beauty product we continuously invest in. As with most of our makeup we like to switch up the consistency of our products so we can achieve anything from a soft, dewy look for the day down to a more dramatic look for a special occasion.
The Best Concealer For ::: a Daytime dewy look
We swear by these concealers for any daytime look; they are lightweight, hydrating and most importantly do not compromise on coverage.
The Best Concealer For ::: a Dramatic look
These concealers are thick and very pigmented which is why they work so well for us on shoots, nights out and occasions.
- Pick a shade 2 shades lighter than your skin tone
- Apply in upward strokes in a v shape and stop just underneath your eyebag to avoid creasing
- Dampen the beauty blender and blend concealer in all the way up and around the eye
- Disguising lines: Buff in a light layer of concealer underneath your foundation and then another layer on top
- Dark circles: Use a corrector before applying concealer - orange for darker skin tones and peach for lighter skin tones
Our favourite highlighting and setting powders!
Sharon & Mandeep Xx